Thursday, January 26, 2012

booty under my dress




 It is quite common to see women wear boots with dresses but some of these combinations look awkward. Obviously not all dresses and boots are meant for one another. To pull off a combination of them, below is an example on how to match a pair of boots with your dress in style and color.


For a Floral Dress Select mid-calf boots, which look the most natural with floral patterns, but make sure the hemline is above the boots or else there would be an illusion of thicker legs. Forget about boots if the dress is longer than mid-calf. Don't wear ankle boots because, with a floral dress, they would create a granny-like look. Choose boots in the same hue as one of the floral pattern's colors; or go for an earth tone like brown, here I wore a bronze boots(color is close to brown), which harmonize the colors of the flowers. Adding up some feather earring to compliment my look. 



Earrings from matchstique, belikeastar dress (Ayala bazaar last Dec), Nine West boots
I think parting my open wavy hair down the middle makes my look complete

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment