Monday, January 09, 2012

Beauty Secrets


A lot of peo­ple has been ask­ing me about my skin care prod­ucts. So to grant those requests, I’ll give you my top facial skin care prod­ucts.  Always remember that Skincare is a key factor in looking good without makeup. 

These things are my bestfriends. Sorry peeps I'm not good on taking pictures.
Foamy cream-mousse cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly, gently, efficiently. Comforts with soothing botanicals. Leaves skin feeling moist, clean, fresh. This item saves me a lot of money due to it acts a cleanser also as my make up remover. 


This is one of the only product I've ever used to exfoliate my skin. ST. IVES  really leaves my face a fresh and clean feeling.There's no horrible residue, there's no over-powering scent and best of all, there's no parabens and it contains salicylic acid!I do not reccommend using it more than once a week, this is just for once in a while.  



iWhite is so fun to use! It is like playing with clay. When you apply it on your skin, you'll feel a cool and tingly feel (like with Noxzema). The best part is, when you peel it off. You can really peel it off whole! Just let it dry 15-20 minutes. And you can actually SEE the whiteheads and blackheads stuck on it so you know that it is really effective.So, to those who have skin problems like whitieheads and blackheads, try using iWhite Nose Pack. Available in all Watsons, Mercury Drugstores, SM department stores and leading drugstores nationwide! =)













This Clarifying lotion helps you clear away pollution, dulling flakes and will give you smooth, glowing skin. It also helps your pores look to their smallest. Skin accepts moisture better. Grows more resistant to impurities. Stays healthier, younger. 






I love this product! Usually i break out from moisturizers due to my oily, acne prone skin, but this product helped me even out the texture of my skin. Gradually my scars were also less noticable after about a month of using it. This also works well underneath my makeup too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment