Saturday, August 16, 2014

White over something White

There was a legend about women, stated that we're not allowed to wear white after giving birth. Women had their clothes lock out in their closet for some time and only allowing them to wear white in few periods every year. Luckily, that rule was meant to be broken. 

Ever wonder how to wear your whites on a chilling night out?
Here's what I had on my TGIF. 
  
    
                                     

I had my oversize muscle tee(HSM) over ankle pants(GUESS) then glam it with both silver necklace(ALDO accessories) and pointed flats(MKNY). If you're like me who's a little uncomfortable going all-in with the white, small pops of color like the fuchsia pink clutch(RajoLaurel) and bralet top(Calvin Klein underwear) will pare down the intensity of the look while still keeping it fun (and less bridal!). 





No comments:

Post a Comment