Thursday, July 31, 2014

A letter to August

Dear August, 

Your first day stroke me with a bad dream. 
A cyclic dream that symbolizes of my sleepless nights. 
It's already 3:00 am and still can't fall asleep. 
You left me with nothing to count, as you took all my sheep.
Before you came, I talk alot to July and said that I've always wanted to skip you and runaway.
But since June, genie went on a holiday.

What to do, what can I do when I know you're already here. 
Please don't get mad when I say that you're the month that breaks my heart into pieces. 
Whenever I ask you to let the two people dear to me give me warm hugs and kisses. 

What to say, what can I say when I know you will strike my eyes with your arrows.
Tears fall and crawl as I feel my sorrows.
Though you're obviously mean to me --still,you let me lick an ice cream to give me a hyped.
Then make my brain freeze for 20 seconds and let me somehow forget a bad dream.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment