Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What I Learned in TFIOS (The Fault in Our Stars)

I was a kid when I was tantalized by stars; I believe that every falling star is a wishing well, that wherever I go it will follow me and I can’t escape from it. Some say future has already been written, destiny is destiny and stars can reveal it.

The Fault in Our Stars is pretty much the new “Love Story” and “The Notebook” of this generation. Both movie and the book have important messages about life, love, relationships and loss.



“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities”, Some life might not be that long but even in a finite number of days there’s an infinite number of possibilities.

None of us knows what might happen, even in the next minute but does it really matter? Would you mind spending your minute thinking of what might happen? Or would you mind making metaphorical marks in the world on how you want to be loved and remembered?

Losing the one you love is one most painful feeling; we can either live in oblivion or survive and come out stronger. 

TFIOS Trailer Link via Youtube:


No comments:

Post a Comment