Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Make your make up stay long

I am really busy this past few days as I went back to study . While studying I was thinking what TIPS could I give my girlfriends out there for this summer so I came up to make a series of Make up Ideas on how to be beautiful while enjoying the sun.



My first Tip is to TAKE TIME TO PRIME

The key to long-lasting foundation and color is the most commonly skipped step: primer. Seriously—the stuff works. All you need is a pea-size dot of a lightweight, oil-free formula; apply it to moisturized skin before your concealer and foundation. For this look I used L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Color Correcting Primer- anti- redness. The consistency is very liquid-y and very build-able, and you need such a tiny little amount, it'll definitely last you forever!



Each if the three professional correctors is formulated to address your unique skin type:
Anti-Redness: neutralizes redness
Anti-Dull Skin (light skin): illuminates and adds warmth to light complexions, and
Anti-Dull Skin (medium/deep skin): gives a radiant healthy glow to medium/dark skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment